Topper Header
PS5 Charging Station Dual Charger Dock | Technology Valley - Technology Valley
No products in the cart.

PS5 Charging Station Dual Charger Dock For PS5 Dualsense Controller Fast Charging Type C With LED Indicator

Brand: Generic

EGP 700.00 EGP 798.00

  • Brand: OQUERA
  • Model: OQPS52
  • Color: White
  • Type: PS5 Dual Sense Charging Station
  • Connector: Type C – 5V/3A Adapter
  • Indicator: Yes Red and Green LED Light
  • Charging Time: 2.5 Hours Full Charge
  • Protection against overcharging and overcurrent
  • Charge two controllers At the Same Time
(2 products available)

Charger Place For PS5 Controller Description

بلايستيشن 5


This charging dock can charge up to two PS5 DualSense controllers at the same time. 

The controllers can be fully charged in 2.5 hours when using a direct 5V/3A adapter.

store playstation



The built-in intelligent chip offers smart protection against overheating, overcurrent, short 

circuit, and overvoltage, ensuring that your controllers are safeguarded and maintained in optimal 

condition for an extended period of time.

ps5 controller


You can charge two PS5 controllers simultaneously using the fast charging method, 

which accounts for 90% of the electricity used during charging. The remaining 10% utilizes 

a consistent pressure trickle charging method.


البلايستيشن 5

The display window is designed with red and green indicators to show the charging status of 

the handles. This allows you to easily know the charging status at any time.

playstation 5 controller

The product features a beautiful and stylish design, making it visually appealing, and it also 

offers convenient placement options for easy use.

ps store

The product boasts low standby power consumption, promoting energy efficiency and contributing 

to environmental conservation.

playstation 5

The package includes the charger only. Please note that the PS5 controller is not included.


View More Gaming Accessories

PS5 Charging Station Dual Charger For PS5 Dualsense Controller  Technical Specifications

Compatible ConsolePlaystation 5
TypeDual Sense Controller Charging Station

View More Gaming Chargers


5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

Submit Your Review

Please login to write review!

Upload photos
You can upload up to 6 photos, each photo maximum size is 2048 kilobytes

Related products